CHOCOLATE CORES FORMING LINE
To produce small solid chocolate balls, eggs, lentils, coffee beans, almond, heart etc.
THE LINE IS ASSEMBLED WITH
- Forming group fully closed to keep the forming chamber in dry atmosphere to avoid ice formation on the surface of the forming rolls;
- Forming rolls with forced glycolated water circulation inside, with temperature of the water at -22ºC;
- Continuous chocolate feeding under pressure to achieve uniform distribution along the forming rolls;
- Double jacketed chocolate feeding hopper;
- Cooling tunnel with two indipendent cooling zones;
- Easy adjustment of the air speed inside the cooling tunnel;
- Covering of the cooling tunnel with removable panels, the panels are with skin plate sandwich construction with injection of high density polyurethane.
Cores separating and cleaning drum with adjustable speed and inclination.
- Cooling generation group for glycolated water;
- Multi forming group installation.
|Formatec 150||rolls with Ø300 mm, length 400 mm, throughput up to 150 kg/h.|
|Formatec 200||rolls with Ø400 mm, length 400 mm, throughput up to 200 kg/h.|
|Formatec 300||rolls with Ø400 mm, length 600 mm, throughput up to 300 kg/h.|
|Formatec 400||rolls with Ø400 mm, length 800 mm, throughput up to 400 kg/h.|
|Formatec 600||rolls with Ø400 mm, length 1200 mm, throughput up to 600 kg/h.|