Ipclima is an air treatment unit which controls the humidity of the air.
The dehumidifier works according to the adsorption principle. The adsorbent is connected with an inorganic fiber that has the form of a rotor and rotates slowly by means of a small driving motor.
PRINCIPAL APPLICATION FIELD
- Corrosion prevention;
- Condensation prevention;
- Fungus and mildew prevention;
- Wetting prevention;
- Product drying;
- Humidity control in cooling room.
- Stainless steel or galvanize steel construction;
- Possibility to adjust the absolute humidity in the air up to 1,5 gr/kg;
- Minimum dew-point – 15ºC;
- Silica gel dessicant wheel;
- Throughput from 600 m3/h up to 32.000 m3/h;
- Tailor made manufacturing.